Sub-Standered RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application ( Raian)

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application ( Raian) Empty Staff Application ( Raian)

Post by Raian Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Requirements
If you don't meet all requirements, your application will be instantly denied.
- must be 15 years old or older
- Must have at least 3 days game time
- Must have 10+ posts on the forums (spam will be excluded)
- Must not have 4 or more warnings (forum or server)
- You must not have any ongoing bans
- You must not have been banned for longer than 1 week (unless unbanned through appeal)

Personal Info Real Name (doesn't have to be full name): Ryan

Age 15

Thoughts about StarWarsRP: StarwarsRP is my Favorite Gamemode i love how the ranking systems are done and how most of the time the community is great. I love the fact that you can swap from Faction to faction Learning how they all work and the drama of Raids and Alliances etc.

What is your favorite game?: Gmod

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod?: 330 hours

Ingame Info

How much do you know about StarWarsRP?: i know alot considering that most of my hours on Gmod is on StarwarsRP It mostly follows the Starwars Law. Its a good way to roleplay your favorite Character from the Starwars Universe you can go from being a peacekeeper Jedi to a Rage Enduring Sith or maybe a neutral Mandolorian That Fights for himself and only himself that is the great perks of starwarsRP

RP Name: CT 6030 Raian

SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:45777338

Steam Name?: mmmdemwaffle

Admin Info

If someone threatens to DDoS the server what would you do?: I would talk to them trying to buy time so a higher up can Assist me i would try to persuade the person to have a 2nd thought and retract there threat but if they don't come to there senses i would ban them or if a higher up arrived, let them deal with the punishment.

If someone finds a glitch in the server and reports it to you, what would you do first?: I thank the person for reporting the Glitch then i do what i can to fix it. If i do not have the power to fix it then i would Report the issue with a higher up if the glitch is modifying the game (gives a buff like free guns infinite amo invincibility etc) i would place a punishment if any one is caught using it while we await for it to be fixed ASAP so it is not abused.

If someone was to break NLR, what would be the punishment?: Depending on what way they broke NLR will determine if they get a Verbal or a official Warning after that it will progress to more warnings. If They continue after my warnings i will have to take action and kick them if they continue after the kick i will have to enforce greater punishment with either a ban/

If another admin breaks a rule or abuses powers, what would you do?:If it was a higher up I would gain evidence on what is happening/happen and report to the owner ASAP. But if it was a rank lower than me I would try my best to take matters into my own hands still get evidence just in case but talk to the Abuser and punish them accordingly.

Do you know how to use ULX? If not will you be willing to read about it? No i am not the Brightest when it comes to Gmod moding etc but i am more than happy to learn what i need to know to fulfill my Duty's

Do you know how to use FAdmin?: again i dont know that much about Gmod Admin stuff but i am more than happy to learn about it!

I accept that I am a representative of Sub-StanderedRP, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Raian

Back to top Go down

Staff Application ( Raian) Empty Re: Staff Application ( Raian)

Post by EvozM8 Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Yo your apps good lots of info which we are looking for! but on the other hand when we gave you the perms to build last night you seemed to spawn in explosives and shoot at people when I asked you not to. (neutral)
EvozM8
EvozM8

Back to top Go down