Sub-Standered RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey's (Evoz) Admin App!

2 posters

Go down

Casey's (Evoz) Admin App! Empty Casey's (Evoz) Admin App!

Post by EvozM8 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Personal Info
Real name (doesn't need to be full name): Casey, people refer to me as that or Evoz.

Thoughts about StarWarsRP: Amazing played it a lot recently and I love the way it flows I am from another server where me and my mates are from (Joe, Friendly). We had heaps of fun messing about and RPing, I played a lot until I got bored since none of my friends played so I started playing DarkRP more but now I am more into this.

What is your favorite game?: It would have to go GMOD then DayZ I like playing multiplayer games cause it's more funnier to play with mates instead of yourself.

How many hours do you have on Garry's Mod?: 772 hours.

Ingame Info
How much do you know about StarWarsRP?: I know the basics and the rules I read through them before I join any server so I have a brief notice of what to do and what not to do but besides that I know a good knowledge of them.

How many hours do you have on the server(screenshot)?: Well the servers just new so not much Very Happy

RP Name: Master Yoda right now but if changed it would have something with Casey in it unless I am playing some character

STEAMID?: STEAM_0:0:95485603

Steam Name?: Evoz | Casey

Admin Info
If someone threatens to DDoS the server what would you do?: I would contact a higher up straight away and they would ban them but if I could not contact anyone it would resolve in a Perma Ban no questions about it.

If someone finds a glitch in the server and reports it to you, what would you do first?: Report it to the higher up to fix it and get people to not use it or they will be warned.

If someone was to break NLR, what would be the punishment?: Well I would need to bring both players up to a roof of some sort and work out if this is true or not if true I would warn the player that did NLR for NLR but if not I would warn the guy who tried getting the player warned for NLR.

If another admin breaks a rule or abuses powers, what would you do?: Tell a higher up immediately and if I could try to get some evidence on how they abused their powers.

Do you know how to use ULX? If not will you be willing to read about it?: Yes I am very good with ULX but one the other hand I am not as good with groups but I am decent besides that I have a very good knowledge of ULX.

Do you know how to use FAdmin? Yes I know how to use this.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of republic gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation. I agree to these terms and have no intentions of abusing my powers.

-Evoz
EvozM8
EvozM8

Back to top Go down

Casey's (Evoz) Admin App! Empty Re: Casey's (Evoz) Admin App!

Post by Admin Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Accepted

Admin
Admin

http://substanderedrp.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum